Board of Trustees
The Rotherham School Board of Trustees are a group of elected members who are made up of three parent representatives, the Principal and a staff representative. The Board of Trustees set direction and long term plans for the school then together monitor progress. The direction and plans are determined by the Education Act and the National Education priorities set by the New Zealand government. Together we all work together to achieve a common goal of an environment where children are learning to their fullest potential while being in happy and safe surroundings.
- Guy Blomfield ~ Chairperson: 03 315 6692
- Ginny Macfarlane ~ Principal: 03 315 6368
- Belinda Rutherford ~ Staff Representative: 0274880156
- Melody Popplewell ~ Minutes Secretary: 03 315 8231
- Alistair Kenyon ~ Health & Safety: 03 315 6658
- Berry Neppelenbroek ~ Property/Buildings: 03 315 6653
- Renee Dampier-Crossley ~ Community Liaison: 03 315 6339
- Alex Thompson ~ Treasurer: 0272158003
The Rotherham School Board of Trustees develop various projects to benefit our children and keep the school looking great. Some recent projects include the playground upgrade in 2016 and updating the classrooms. Some future projects include a new carpark and updating the toilets and foyer area.